My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click HERE to view my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 10: My Advert Storyboards

I created storyboards in order to map out my ideas for my adverts. I used post-it notes to draw out my individual shots and then placed them in the order that I wanted them to appear in the advert. I decided to use different colour post-it notes to represent different shot types. This way, it was easy for me to see if I had a variety of shot types.

Below, I have embedded the storyboards that I created for both my adverts.



Storyboard for Advert 1


Storyboard for Advert 2


This process was beneficial to my project as I was able to plan out what I wanted each of my shots to look like. Using post-it notes made the process a lot easier as I was able to move the shots about and take them off if I no longer wanted them in the advert.




No comments:

Post a Comment