My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click HERE to view my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 16: My Rough Cuts

I created rough cuts of my adverts to see whether I needed to adjust anything in order to make the adverts flow better.

It was the first time I was able to highlight any mistakes with the narrative and flow of my advert.

Below, I have embedded the rough cuts of both my adverts.











This was very beneficial to the process of creating my real adverts. I got a real sense of how the adverts would look and ways that I could change them to make them look better.

I received lots of feedback from my teachers and peers. Some issues were highlighted to me about continuity errors, bad acting and unclear narrative.

From this feedback I decided to change:


  • some of the actors to ensure that the acting was better and more believable
  • I added scenes to the adverts in order to clarify the narrative
  • I added more dialogue to make the story flow more smoothly 
  • I changed the couple in the second advert to a lesbian couple so that I could include positive representations of the LGBT community

No comments:

Post a Comment