My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click HERE to view my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 15: My Shoot-Board

I created a shoot-board to help me organise the order in which I would film my shots in on the day of the shoot. This document made the filming process so much simpler, as I was able to focus on my shots rather than where I would have to move to next. 

I organised the shots in a way that meant I wouldn't have to move the camera to a different location after filming every shot. I did this by grouping all the shots that were filmed in the same location together, and putting them on the shoot board together.   

Below I have embedded 2 extracts from the shoot-boards of both of my adverts.

storyboard for advert 1 page 1

storyboard for advert 1 page 2

storyboard for advert 2 page 1

storyboard for advert 2 page 2


The shoot-board was so essential to my project. It allowed the shooting experience to flow smoothly as there were very little location changes. I was also able to write down the number of takes and the best takes for the shots that I had taken. This saved me lots of time in the editing process as I didn't have to watch all the shots back to decide what the best take was.


No comments:

Post a Comment