My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click HERE to view my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 12: My Location Reccie, Risk Assessment and Location Permissions

I created a location reccie to ensure that I had a variety of locations to shoot my adverts in. The brief specifically demands that two different settings are used across the two adverts and so I made sure that I had permission to shoot in various locations. My shoot took place at my house and so I had to make sure that both of my parents were happy with all the arrangements. 

Because all my shots took place in my house, there was limited risks when filming. Some of the dangers that I mentioned in my risk assessment included:

  • tripping over camera equipment
  • careful of ornaments in the room
  • making sure all exits are clear 

Location and Risk Assessment document

This document really helped make the day of my shoot hassle free, as I had already thought about all of the risks and how to overcome them.

No comments:

Post a Comment