My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click HERE to view my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 17: My Adverts Review

In order to receive feedback before the deadline, I created a review copy of my adverts that would be watched and critiqued by my peers and my teacher.

Below are the review copies of both adverts.








The review process was such a crucial part of the project. I received lots of constructive criticism from my peers, which allowed me to adjust my adverts before uploading the final copy. Other people were able to spot minor mistakes that I was unable to spot myself.

Issues that were pointed out to me included:


  • sounding issues with the dialogue in my second advert
  • grading issues in the first advert as the actors looked too blue
  • the logo at the end faded in too quickly
  • the voice over at the end wasn't loud enough in the first advert


I was able to take this feedback and use it to improve my work. This ensured that the final products were the best that they could be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment