My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click HERE to view my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 18: My Target Audience Feedback

I conducted market research on my target audience in order to receive feedback on my final adverts. I created a focus group of 2 males and 2 females from my target audience and gave them questions to fill in about my adverts. I asked questions that tested their understanding of the brand YourFood and the audience that they thought the advert would appeal to. Additionally, I asked them if they enjoyed the adverts and how likely they would be to order from YourFood.

Below, I have embedded the table of questions that I gave to the focus group.

Feedback sheet

I received a lot of positive feedback and a few minor suggestions for improvement.

Below I have embedded the responses I received from the group.

























Positive comments:

  • 'YourFood seems like a service that won't let you down. They are reliable and deliver when they say they will.'
  • 'The advert was very funny when the girl opened her pizza box and a light shined on her.'
  • 'I like the fact that the LGBT community is portrayed in a positive way'


Suggested Improvements:

  • No mention of what you can order from YourFood. It seems like a pizza delivery app.
  • Had to watch it twice to fully understand the break up story.

I am very happy with the audience feedback as they seemed to enjoy the advert and find it funny. They enjoyed the narratives and understood the main brand values of YourFood that I hoped would come across in the advert. They also gave very reasonable critiques of my adverts that I would change in hindsight. For example, I should not have assumed my audience knew that YourFood was a food delivery service and I should have clarified that at the start.


No comments:

Post a Comment