My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click HERE to view my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 11: My Practice Shoot / Edit

The practice shoot was the first time that I got a sense of whether on not my adverts made sense. It also helped me to see if the angles and shots worked well together and whether I should adapt the dialogue.

I met up with two other media students and we all helped each other to film our adverts. It was a very fun process as it was the first time I really saw my advert coming to life.

Below, I have embedded the practice edits of both my adverts.








This was very beneficial to my project. I noticed flaws in the narratives of both my adverts and so I decided to rethink the story lines. I also realised that the angles I used were very boring and so I decided to change some of the long shots to close ups to make the shot typed more varied.

No comments:

Post a Comment