My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click HERE to view my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 9: My Advert Timelines

I created timelines for both of my adverts to plan out how long I intended for each shot to last. I did this to ensure that my advert would add up to a total of 30 seconds, as this is the time specified in the brief.

Below, I have embedded the timelines for both my adverts.

Timeline for advert 1

Timeline for advert 2


This was essential to create during the planning process as I was able to refer back to it when creating my storyboards. By taking time to break down my individual shots and allocate time for them, I was also able to see whether or not shots would last too long. This was crucial as it prompted me to change some of the dialogue so that I could shorten some shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment