My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click HERE to view my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 13: My Time-Plan, Crew and Cast List

I created a cast list in the format of a table. I included the name, image and description of the actors, the role they were playing and any costume and props that they would need on the day. This was an easy way for me to organise my cast and make sure that I had a diverse range of ethnicity and genders being represented in my adverts.

My cast list for both weekends of the shoot are shown below.

My cast a crew list for the main shoot
My cast and crew list for the re-shoot

 I created a time-plan of the day of the shoot so that I could let my actors know how many hours I would need them for. The time-plan was also crucial as I was sharing equipment with another student. By organising the times that we both needed the camera, we were able to shoot and hand over equipment without any hassle. It also ensured that we both had equal time to shoot our adverts.


The time plan for both weekends

No comments:

Post a Comment