My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click HERE to view my website

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blog Post 14: My Kit List

Having a kit list is crucial when borrowing and sharing kit.

It is a quick and easy way to check that you have all the kit that you need for you shoot, leaving you feeling prepared and confident. It is also easy for you to make sure that you have repacked all of the equipment properly before handing it over to your partner.

Below, I have embedded an image of the kit list.

Kit checklist 

Before the equipment was released to me, there were several document that I needed to sign. The first document was a contract stating that I understood the responsibility associated with taking equipment out of school. This contact also had to be signed by a parent, to show that they were fully aware of their role in the safe guarding of the equipment.

This document is shown below.




The second document was an equipment release form that stated the title of the project, the kit number and the details of both me and my partner.

It also showed that I had been trained in how to handle all the equipment properly. 

This document is shown below.


Equipment release document




No comments:

Post a Comment