My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click HERE to view my website

Friday, October 5, 2018

Big Shoot Magazine Cover



WWW: I like the bold colour scheme that I used to reflect the fiery personality of the superstar 'Miss Scarlet'

I like the 'cut out' effect that I created by putting a border around the images

I like how the language connects with the story 


EBI: The image of Meghan Markle looks rushed; it could be made larger to stand out more

The choice of black text on the top of the poster doesn't really stand out

1 comment:

  1. Your work on the Big Issue cover has been very good. You have shown excellent understanding of magazine conventions and demonstrated technical ability of a high standard.
    EBI - more cover lines would have enabled you to have shown awareness of the BI brand values, while promoting the music edition a bit more too.

    ReplyDelete